At some point …. you will look up… and you will realize this ‘spraying’ is real… unfortunately the problem is that our children are being raised with these skies which is their new reality because they will not know the God given sky is deep BLUE…not toxic white… It’s called geoengineering … or weather modification… search ‘weather wars’ or ‘owning the weather’… it is in the open people…and in our face…lungs, water, crops… have you had a sore throat lately? Cough? Respiratory problems… asthma? Watch your sky and connect the dots… how about your vision… glare becoming an issue in the cities?
The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement this week condemning gender reclassification in children by stating that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse.
“The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”
The policy statement, authored by Johns Hopkins Medical School Psychology Professor Paul McHugh, listed eight arguments on why gender reclassification is harmful.
1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder.
2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one.
3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such.
4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous. Reversible or not, puberty-blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.
5. According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.
6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.
7. Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries.
8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful as child abuse.
A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with “a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students and students of color to organize and do social justice work.”
The demand is one of several lodged by “Students4Justice,” who this month ratcheted up campusdemonstrations to pressure administrators to cave, complaining in a newly launched petition that President Mark Schlissel has snubbed their demands.
The clamor for a segregated space for students of color to organize social justice efforts comes even as the public university builds a $10 million center for black students and others in the center of campus.
NEW YORK, NY – OCTOBER 19: View of the Nestle Pure Life Water station at the Grand Tasting presented by ShopRite featuring KitchenAid® culinary demonstrations presented by MasterCard during the Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival Presented By FOOD & WINE at Pier 94 on October 19, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Neilson Barnard/Getty Images for NYCWFF)
The State of Michigan plans to sell 100 million gallons of groundwater for $200 to Nestle.
Only miles away from Flint, Michigan — where the government switched the water supply and poisoned the community’s water to save a few bucks — the Michigan water authority is considering letting Nestlé double the amount of groundwater it takes to bottle and sell for profit.
Democrats who do not want Trump to make America great again are putting his entire administration and all of America under siege with Alinsky tactics designed to stop Trump from taking action. They say they are impartial and unbiased, but that bald faced lie earns them five Pinocchios.
The “Very Fake News” of the leftwing media is not just dishonest reporting, not just twisting the facts to make Trump look bad or appease their followers. They are actively using Alinsky tactics to distract, defame, demoralize, and immobilize President Trump and the Republicans. If you haven’t read them then you should so you can understand the purposeful actions of leftwing radicals. Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” is an instruction manual akin to Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” on how to disrupt and overthrow the rightful government in order to gain power to eventually install a socialist dictator. The Democrat media’s purpose is not to report the news, but to warp the news to detract from Trump’s achievements, and cause so much mayhem that his people are inundated with chaos keeping them from moving forward. Continue reading →
GLADSTONE, Mich. (WLUC) – A wolf has been hit and killed by a car between Escanaba and Gladstone.
Kelly Norkooli says her stepson Bobby Beauchamp was driving south on U.S. 2 and U.S. 41 on Thursday February 23, just past the Shell gas station in Gladstone near the Log Cabin Grill and Bar.
He says, the wolf ran out in front of his car and he was unable to avoid it.
The Department of Natural Resources has confirmed they are in possession of the wolf.
DNR spokesman John Pepin told TV6 they believe it’s a lone wolf and there’s no evidence of a pack in the area.
The wolf will be sent to the DNR’s disease lab in East Lansing.
Mrs. Bonnie Frownfelter
(Address removed for privacy)
Munising, MI 49862-8840
Dear Mrs. Frownfelter:
Thank you for contacting me with your support for H.R. 193, the American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017. It is an honor to serve the people of Northern Michigan and the Upper Peninsula, and I appreciate your thoughts on this important matter.
As you may know, on January 3, 2017, Representative Mike Rogers (AL-3) introduced H.R. 193. This legislation requires the president to terminate U.S. membership in the United Nations, prohibits the U.S. from contributing funds to U.N. military operations, and invalidates diplomatic immunity for U.N. officials in the United States. H.R. 193 has been referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs; however, there has been no further action on this bill to date. While I am not a member of this committee, I will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind should this bill come before the House for a vote.
Again, thank you for contacting me to share your support for H.R. 193, the American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017. It is an honor to represent you in the U.S. House of Representatives, and I am here to help in any way possible. Please do not hesitate to call if I may ever be of service. You can also visit my website at http://bergman.house.gov to learn more about the many services with which my office is happy to assist. I look forward to hearing from you again soon.