I received the below information by email today. Thought it worthy to be shared. The information that I would add for clarification is the Democratic Party is actually the Communist Party. During the 60’s Coup d’tat when JFK was murdered the communist party was infiltrated. The RINOS in the Republican Party know this and the reason they do nothing to stop them. It is the Communist Global Agenda to RULE Over All.
You all know I am a “Recovering Democrat”. That does not mean I am a “Republican” instead it means that I am now a card carrying registered “Libertarian” so I can vote like I always have in every election since I was old enough to do so. That said….
DID YOU KNOW?
Actually President Kennedy and Sergeant Shriver were the first to misuse the Social Security account. They used SS funds to start the Peace Corps. Not the first or last time our money has been taken from American citizens and given to foreign nations.
Thins every American citizen should know and remember about Social Security and changes made:
HISTORY LESSON ON YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
Social Security Cards up until the 1980s expressly stated the number and card were not to be used for identification purposes. Since nearly everyone in the United States now has a number, it became convenient to use it anyway and the message, NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION, was removed.
Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced the Social Security (FICA) Program. He promised:
1. That participation in the Program would be Completely Voluntary (NO LONGER VOLUNTARY)
2. That the participants would only have to pay 1% of the first $1,400 of their annual incomes into the Program (Now 7.65% on the first $90,000)
3. That the money the participant selected to put into the Program would be deductible from their income for tax purposes each year. (No longer tax deductible)
4. That the money the participants put into the independen ‘Trust Fund’ rather than into the general operating fund, and therefore, would only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement Program, and, under Johnson the money was moved to the General Fund and Spent.
5. That the annuity payments to the retirees would never be taxed as income. Under Clinton & Gore, up to 85% of your Social Security can be taxed. Since many of us have paid into FICA for years and are now receiving a Social Security check every month only to learn that we are getting taxed on 85% of the money we paid (and already paid tax on) to the Federal government to “put away” – you may be interested in the following:
Q: Which Political Party took Social Security from the independent “Trust Fund” and put it into the general fund so that Congress could spend it?
A: It was Lyndon Johnson and the democratically controlled House and Senate.
Q: Which Political Party eliminated the income tax deduction for Social Security (FICA) withholding?
A: The Democratic Party.
Q: Which Political Party started the taxing of Social Security annuities?
A: The Democratic Party, with Al Gore casting the “tie-breaking” deciding vote as President of the Senate, while he was Vice President of the US.
Q: Which Political Party decided to start giving annuity payments to immigrants?
A: That’s right! Jimmy Carter and the Democratic Party. Immigrant moved into this country, and at age 65, began to receive Social Security payments. The Democratic Party gave these payment to them, even though they never paid a single penny into it!!!
AND MY FAVORITE:
After violating the original contract (FICA), the Democrats turn around and tell you that the Republicans want to take you Social Security away altogether!!
The worst part about all this is uninformed citizens believes this hogwash. Like I said in the beginning, I am not invested in who is a Dem and who is a Rep or why. I know that the illusion of two parties is just that, an illusion constructed to convince the American people that they have a choice and a voice. In truth they have neither as long as we allow this two faced one party system to continue. But whether you call yourself a Democrat or a Republican it is of paramount importance that you be given the facts, just the raw absolute facts on these issues and others so that you can make an informed decision when you step into a ballot box.
It has always been an accepted premise that the Democrats are “for the people, the working, the poor, the downtrodden, the minorities and all the blue collar workers of the nation” while the Republicans only care for the interests of “the rich, big business, the fat cats, the one percent”… Uh, which party completely high jacked, bastardized and stole our money we unwittingly paid into a government retirement plan for the stability of our golden years? Am I missing something?