This is a must listen for all Americans. We’ve been taken from our lawful land courts into admiralty/sharia courts. Deception, Lies, & Traitors have enslaved us to their court of statutes, which are not laws. This information is spoken in common language used by we the people not legalese intended to trick us. Do not under-estimate this education from Kirk (right) & Chris from THE E-CLAUSE. SUBSCRIBE to Kirk’s Law Corner Monday, Wednesday, & Fridays. They are real people filing real cases auditing these deceptive people working outside of our Constitutional Republic. They are NOT a sovereign or common law organization working outside of the defacto corporate system but working within the system to revert it back to our Republic lawfully & constitutionally. President Trump is aware of what they are doing and approves.
Information learned in these common law lessons apply to not only Federal law but also STATE, & LOCAL law. Our Constitution is supreme law of our land and all states have a state Constitution based on Supreme Constitution. If we expect to have justice returned to our Republic of, by, and for We People then we must educate ourselves in our common lawful law and force our courts to comply to our Constitution or shut them down!
Our lawful common law of our land is EASY to understand. BAR ATTORNEY’s use ‘word-craft’ legalese to deceive, INTIMIDATE, and trick us into submission. It’s a perversion of our lawful common language and definitions. Continue reading
Justice is going to return to our courts in accordance with our Constitution. Kirk also states he’ll be coming to Michigan as well. Kirk Pendergrass is on President Trump’s Task Force.
Federal Government to Resume Capital Punishment After Nearly Two Decade Lapse
Attorney General William P. Barr has directed the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) to adopt a proposed Addendum to the Federal Execution Protocol—clearing the way for the federal government to resume capital punishment after a nearly two decade lapse, and bringing justice to victims of the most horrific crimes. The Attorney General has further directed the Acting Director of the BOP, Hugh Hurwitz, to schedule the executions of five death-row inmates convicted of murdering, and in some cases torturing and raping, the most vulnerable in our society—children and the elderly.
“Congress has expressly authorized the death penalty through legislation adopted by the people’s representatives in both houses of Congress and signed by the President,” Attorney General Barr said. “Under Administrations of both parties, the Department of Justice has sought the death penalty against the worst criminals, including these five murderers, each of whom was convicted by a jury of his peers after a full and fair proceeding. The Justice Department upholds the rule of law—and we owe it to the victims and their families to carry forward the sentence imposed by our justice system.” [emphasis mine]
The Federal Execution Protocol Addendum, which closely mirrors protocols utilized by several states, including currently Georgia, Missouri, and Texas, replaces the three-drug procedure previously used in federal executions with a single drug—pentobarbital. Since 2010, 14 states have used pentobarbital in over 200 executions, and federal courts, including the Supreme Court, have repeatedly upheld the use of pentobarbital in executions as consistent with the Eighth Amendment.
Upon the Attorney General’s direction, Acting Director Hurwitz adopted the Addendum to the Federal Execution Protocol and, in accordance with 28 C.F.R. Part 26, scheduled executions for the following individuals:
- Daniel Lewis Lee, a member of a white supremacist group, murdered a family of three, including an eight-year-old girl. After robbing and shooting the victims with a stun gun, Lee covered their heads with plastic bags, sealed the bags with duct tape, weighed down each victim with rocks, and threw the family of three into the Illinois bayou. On May 4, 1999, a jury in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas found Lee guilty of numerous offenses, including three counts of murder in aid of racketeering, and he was sentenced to death. Lee’s execution is scheduled to occur on Dec. 9, 2019.
- Lezmond Mitchell stabbed to death a 63-year-old grandmother and forced her nine-year-old granddaughter to sit beside her lifeless body for a 30 to 40-mile drive. Mitchell then slit the girl’s throat twice, crushed her head with 20-pound rocks, and severed and buried both victims’ heads and hands. On May 8, 2003, a jury in the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona found Mitchell guilty of numerous offenses, including first degree murder, felony murder, and carjacking resulting in murder, and he was sentenced to death. Mitchell’s execution is scheduled to occur on Dec. 11, 2019.
- Wesley Ira Purkey violently raped and murdered a 16-year-old girl, and then dismembered, burned, and dumped the young girl’s body in a septic pond. He also was convicted in state court for using a claw hammer to bludgeon to death an 80-year-old woman who suffered from polio and walked with a cane. On Nov. 5, 2003, a jury in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri found Purkey guilty of kidnapping a child resulting in the child’s death, and he was sentenced to death. Purkey’s execution is scheduled to occur on Dec. 13, 2019.
- Alfred Bourgeois physically and emotionally tortured, sexually molested, and then beat to death his two-and-a-half-year-old daughter. On March 16, 2004, a jury in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas found Bourgeois guilty of multiple offenses, including murder, and he was sentenced to death. Bourgeois’ execution is scheduled to occur on Jan. 13, 2020.
- Dustin Lee Honken shot and killed five people—two men who planned to testify against him and a single, working mother and her ten-year-old and six-year-old daughters. On Oct. 14, 2004, a jury in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa found Honken guilty of numerous offenses, including five counts of murder during the course of a continuing criminal enterprise, and he was sentenced to death. Honken’s execution is scheduled to occur on Jan. 15, 2020.
Each of these inmates has exhausted their appellate and post-conviction remedies, and currently no legal impediments prevent their executions, which will take place at U.S. Penitentiary Terre Haute, Indiana. Additional executions will be scheduled at a later date.
”We’re in the reset….”
YOU HAVE POWER IN THE JURY BOX
Jury Nullification is something you’re not told about but it is your RIGHT as jurors to implement. Of course the judges do not want you to know this because they get paid huge money for judgments processed through their courts. It is your duty to JUDGE THE LAW AT THE SAME TIME YOU ARE JUDGING THE DEFENDANT, and perhaps judge the law first if it is a constitutional law that left a “victim” in its wake. The state can NOT be the victim!
You have power in the JURY BOX…one of the ways to over-turn tyranny is in the JURY BOX… do not avoid jury duty..accept it and bring true justice to the people… do NOT listen to what the Judge INSTRUCTS you to do..just remember if there is “.no victim there is no crime” no matter what the facts say. That is the foundation of our Constitution and Bill of Rights…Please watch this very informative video on a layman’s guide to jury nullification.
“The last stand against tyranny takes place in the jury box. The legislative branch may pass unconstitutional laws and the judiciary branch may uphold them. However, the individual citizen can nullify any law via jury nullification. Learn your rights as a juror. Most likely, you will not be told about them in the courtroom!”
THE CITIZENS RULEBOOK – PDF DOWNLAND, STUDY, AND SHARE
PEOPLE’S CONTITUTIONAL COMMON LAW COURT vs. ADMIRALTY QUEEN’S COURT
Below is a flurry of tweets I tweeted this morning -short bytes of truth and decided I would post them all here for those not on twitter or not following me to read. They’ve brief for just a quick summary of what happened to our remedy for JUSTICE .
Why do we continue to allow JUDGES to rule over us? Most commit more CRIMES than any of us. We rebel against God’s Laws & we say ‘don’t judge me’ but then we bow before the ‘Black Robes’ as if they’re gods
History in plain English … what happened to our Country listen and find out … it may not be what you think! This addresses the Jesuits but it also applies to the Islamic Jihadi’s -both are a ideology of CONQUEST not a religion but even if someone want to claim religion freedom it cannot be allowed in America because it is not compatible with our Constitution of, by, and for the people with LIBERTY and JUSTICE for ALL (equally).
CITIZEN-PATRIOTS LAUNCH AN OCTOBER SURPRISE INTO THE SWAMP UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE ARMED FORCES LINK
Annex 1 and 2 (Manual for Courts-Martial)
2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States
LAW & JUSTICE. LINK
Issued on: March 1, 2018
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including chapter 47 of title 10, United States Code (Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), 10 U.S.C. 801-946), and in order to prescribe amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States, prescribed by Executive Order 12473 of April 13, 1984, as amended, it is hereby ordered as follows:
Section 1. Part II, Part III, and Part IV of the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States, are amended as described in Annex 1, which is attached to and made a part of this order.
Sec. 2. The amendments in Annex 1 shall take effect on the date of this order, subject to the following:
(a) Nothing in Annex 1 shall be construed to make punishable any act done or omitted prior to the date of this order that was not punishable when done or omitted.
(b) Nothing in Annex 1 shall be construed to invalidate the prosecution of any offense committed before the date of this order. The maximum punishment for an offense committed before the date of this order shall not exceed the maximum punishment in effect at the time of the commission of such offense.
(c) Nothing in Annex 1 shall be construed to invalidate any nonjudicial punishment proceeding, restraint, investigation, referral of charges, trial in which arraignment occurred, or other action begun prior to the date of this order, and any such nonjudicial punishment proceeding, restraint, investigation, referral of charges, trial in which arraignment occurred, or other action shall proceed in the same manner and with the same effect as if the amendments in Annex 1 had not been prescribed. Continue reading